The Cornell School District, while working in a collective and cooperative manner with all stakeholders, will create a positive, meaningful, and safe learning environment and culture that promotes the dignity of all individuals, development of responsible citizenship, and allows all students to be educated to their maximum potential.
Cornell School District Shared Values:
- Learning is a continual and lifelong process.
- Education of our youth is vital and invaluable to our future.
- All students, in the classroom and in extra-curricular, will be held to high standards and high expectations
- Every individual is unique and an equally important component of our school culture, climate, and success.
- Technology is an important resource that should be incorporated in the learning environment when appropriate, and will be used to enhance learning through engagement and relevance.
- Students and faculty will treat others with respect and integrity at all times.
- Student achievement is multi-measurable but continuous growth and improvement will constantly be sought.
- Student achievement data will inform decisions in and out of the classroom.
- High level instruction will be conducted in every classroom each and every day.