Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Flyer
CHIP provides quality, comprehensive health insurance for routine doctor visits, prescriptions, dental, eye care, eyeglasses, mental health and much more. CHIP covers uninsured kids and teens up to age 19, who are not eligible for Medical Assistance. For most families, CHIP is free – for others, it is low cost.
Please see the attached flyer for more information.
Comcast Internet Essentials Program
Eligible students and their families are able to benefit from the program in the following ways:
- Broadband Internet service for $9.95 per month + applicable taxes with no term contract or credit checks.
- No activation or equipment fees.
- Access to an affordable desktop or laptop computer for $149.99.
- A free Wi-Fi router to all Internet Essentials Customers
- An amnesty program for qualified families.
K-12 Voluntary Student Accident Insurance (See attachment)